We Are Open!
With the new COVID-19 restrictions in place, the team at Trunkey Dental wants you to know that we are still open and able to take emergency appointments as well. Your oral health is critical to maintaining your overall health, as the mouth is the gateway to the body. We encourage you to make the best decision for yourself, and if you are in need of dental care, our office at Bakersfield, CA is able to help!
At Trunkey Dental, we are still taking the extra precautions to protect both you and our own team. Some of the extra hygiene and sanitization steps you may notice around our office include:
- Patient screening forms and taking temperatures prior to entering the building
- Reporting of symptoms and positive test results for patients and team members
- Following proper PPE recommendations for our staff
- Enforcing the wearing of face coverings for all patients except during dental exams and treatment
- Vigilant disinfection and sterilization protocols
- Safe social distancing, including instructing patients to wait in their cars until our reception area is clear or we have an operatory ready for them
- HEPA filtration machines
If you are seeking a new dental home, we welcome you to our modern, safe practice! If you have any questions or are experiencing an oral emergency, don’t hesitate to give us a call! We encourage you to stay safe and know that we are here for you and your family, especially during these uncertain times. As always, we look forward to supporting all of your dental needs!