We are always striving to provide the best and most advanced technology available. We offer Fastbraces for patients who seek a faster alternative to straighten teeth.
What are Fastbraces?
Fastbraces straighten the teeth differently than common braces. This method is quick, safe and affordable. Patients have seen results in as little as a few weeks. Fastbraces has been developed and tested over the past 25 years. The Fastbraces system corrects:
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
How do Fastbraces work?
A tooth becomes crooked because the root is crooked. Triangular braces are used to correct this problem instead of square braces. This increases the space between braces, and in turn increases the flexibility of the wires. The root then straightens in only three months but results can be seen in only a few weeks.
What are the benefits of Fastbraces?
- They’re fast! Treatment will be completed in 6 months to a year and a half.
- Extremely safe! Less discomfort with no increased risks.
- More affordable since it requires less visits.
- Pain reduction. Less time means less pain.
- Impressive results in just months!
Fastbraces are safe a great choice for children, teens and adults. Your dentist will help determine if Fastbraces is the right step for you. Call us today to schedule an appointment!